A cure for the common emergency room...
...with adult and pediatric providers on staff who are ready to help you when you need it most.
is now avaible here at .
4th of July Hours: 2:00-11:30
Lakeland FL Urgent Care
Nite Owl Urgent Care is Polk County's ONLY After-Hours Pediatric and Adult Urgent Care clinic with services available 7 days a week (see hours of operations on the contact us page). The office is located centrally in Lakeland Florida, on South Florida Ave. a half mile off of the parkway for easy access. The office has both board certified pediatricians and adult providers for all of your urgent care needs. We save people both money and time over ER costs and long waits. We are open when your doctors are closed. X-rays, blood labs and injury care are available on site. If you, or your child is injured, or has an infection then what we offer is important for you to know. Listed below are the features that make us unique and qualified to provide the best in urgent care alternatives, when you need immediate care:
- On site CLIA Certified blood lab to determine infection severity right away - Time is important. Infections can threaten your childs life, find out immediately at Nite Owl, how advanced the infection is. Not all sites can do what we can do!
- On site X-Rays - Nite Owl has always provided on site X-Ray, but coming September of 2009, we offer the latest Digital X-Ray systems that allow immediate access to the best radiologists in the area. Expert over reads are a click away. Your health, or the health of your child is our most important priority, and at Nite Owl Urgent Care, we spare no expense to provide you the most immediate and comprehensive care available.
- Dehydration from Diarrhea or Vomiting? We offer on site IV Hydration and medication infusion therapy - Avoid hospital costs and long waits for hydration via IV. Whether medication infusion, or just hydration is needed, Nite Owl is equiped to provide the best in care.
- Suture and Ortho-Glass (casting & splinting) Orthopedic Care - On site laceration and minor fracture care is available. Whether it's dermabond skin glue, staples for head wounds, or more advanced suturing for deeper wounds, our staff is ready to give you and your children the care you need and expect.
- The Only Urgent Care with Pediatricians on staff and Board Certified -There is a dramatic difference between adult and Pediatric care. At Nite Owl, your children are cared for by Pediatricians and all children care is overseen and designed by our Pediatric Staff. With prior experience as Pediatric Hospitalists, Dr Adler and his staff specialize and are board certified in Pediatric care. Trust your childs health to the experts at Nite Owl!
- On site Breathing treatments and observation care for Asthma - Not all facilities can keep you, or your child in obesrvation to raise oxygen levels to normal before you go home. At Nite Owl, we make sure you're stable, no matter how long we need to observe you. Room is not an issue at Nite Owl, we always have room for you.
Medical problems develop unexpectedly, and they can demand immediate attention. That's why we're here when you need us to care for life's little emergencies... sprained ankles, broken fingers, sudden fevers, minor cuts and burns. Don't spend hours waiting in a hospital emergency room, or weeks waiting for a doctor's appointment, when you can walk right into our our office of experienced medical professionals in a clean, friendly, comfortable environment at a fraction of the cost of the ER.
"All centers are not created equal, and the difference can affect your wallet. To reduce your costs, choose a free-standing urgent care center, one that isn't located in a hospital. These facilities are well equipped to provide medical care for minor illnesses or injuries. The only difference is the location. Your copayment and other costs could be a lot higher if you choose an urgent care center in a hospital."
- quoted from Humana Insurance Company's Web site